Sunday, December 9, 2012


This has been a rough spell to say the least.  December has not been my favorite.
I'm not sleeping great and have been up a couple of nights heating up my rice bag for my shoulder.  LOVE rice bags!

I taught CT to work on my wrist.  Well, I taught him as far as I know how just guessing how Maggie really does it.  It worked last week and kept me out of a brace.  Getting dressed is hard.

But...and I hate this....I was hurting bad enough to take the full dose of Arava for most of this week.  We'll see how this affects my hair.  And I can't say that it has helped a ton, but then again idk how much worse it would be w/o it, right?

I'm thankful that I'm still at a point of being able to push through it.  I have good energy during the day and I'm still doing whatever I want.  For the most part, I think only the ppl I'm closest to can tell....I hope anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment