Tuesday, September 25, 2012

A bit better!  I'm not coughing near as much and I had a lot more energy today.

And wonder of wonders!  My wrist DID clear up on its own!  It's not perfect but it's good.

My hands and shoulder hurt.  And I'm back to the point of going to bed wondering what tomorrow morning will feel like.  But its not so bad that it's slowing me down and only slightly to the point of favoring my shoulder.

I had another vein procedure done on my leg.  Oh, how I hope this doesn't trigger anything else.  It didn't last time so I'm hoping I'm good for this time too.

I changed my vitamins and added Horse Chestnut and Olive Leaf Extract.  Olive leaf is pretty powerful stuff but I haven't taken it in about a year.

I also realized that I've been lazy with my food prep.  Relying on my GF vegan cereal for breakfast, falling to canned beans, and skimping on my salad veggies.  Time to step it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment