Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Results Are In

Let me start by saying that I'm very impressed with how well I feel.

It's not perfect.  All the inflammation is not gone.  My wrist is still flaring. And waking up on day 4 was actually a little worse than day 3.  But here's the thing....this is the best I've felt in a loooong time.  I really think that if my cysts were gone then I could make tighter fists.  The cysts seem to be holding everything up.

I also noticed more popping yesterday.  I don't like that.  Popping doesn't hurt, I just hate the sound of it. 

So it wasn't the miracle I was hoping for but it sure did help.  A lot.

The next step is trying a rotation diet.  Today I ate chicken.  All day.  And I still feel great. 
My man is not happy with the results and wants me to get my meds back on board before I start to go downhill.   I took them for 3 weeks and nothing changed so that is not my favorite idea.  But I try to listen to him I started them back up. :-(  My doc thinks it might help with the cysts.  Well see.  If so, I'll be a happy girl. 

A thought:  I hardly slept at all last night.  I woke up at midnight and stayed up til 5am.  That never happens.  It takes so very little change in my body to affect RA.  So that might be the reason that day 4 was not as great as day 3.  (?) 

1 comment:

  1. did ur medical doctor really expect a change in just 3 weeks and did he advise to you stop taking them ? trust me I understand the risk of drugs but is 3 weeks a really good test? I think u gave ur diet test longer than that. Would you advise me to stop taking my heart meds because my liver functions are a little high? I know you hate medical doctors and medicine but i don't know of a single diases that home remedies actually cured. I believe GOD gave us doctors and medicine for a reason. If God had wanted to ericate POLIO for instance he could have instead he gave us doctors and vaccine. I worry about you not being able to enjoy your grandkids because of a decision you make now. THIS IS A CRIPPLING DIASES and decisions you make now will affect the rest of you and your familis life.

    I love you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete