Wednesday, June 13, 2012

So after a week or so of going back to my regular foods I was feeling much better.   And still am.

I did have an issue with my wrist that was getting pretty bad.  Maggie worked on it for me but couldn't do anything.  However, the morning after I could actually move it a little more than the night before!  Oh happy day!  So she worked on it every day after VBS until it was finally at a place where she could put a shot in.  She does not do steroids and I appreciate that. 

That all meant that I did not have to go to TX to visit my family in a brace.  My wrist is not perfect, but I would call it very good.  With time I'm thinking it'll get better.

I'm exercising a ton more.  I'm going to ask Dr. B if there is some case study I could be involved in that deals with nutraceuticals or exercise. 

1 comment: