Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This week there is a positive difference. And it's lasting! I feel better. I don't hobble as much. And I have more mobility in my fingers! And it's been a few days in row!

I have noticed a pattern. The first one. If I don't sleep well, it'll be a painful day. If I do, the day is usually good. I've been trying to be careful about going to bed on time. Strangely enough though, sometimes even if I sleep all night long I still wake up tired. Haven't figured that one out yet.

The weather doesn't affect me at all.

This is weird. All of a sudden my hair and skin are oily. I've never even had issues with this before. Could it be the hormonal issues? I don't know.

I'm trying to exercise. I don't feel strong. I think with the weight loss came muscle loss as well. Gotta get that fixed. But tonight I carried ZBoy from the car to the house in the rain w/o a lot of effort. That was nice.

What I'm looking forward to...
~wearing my wedding ring
~making a fist
~doing Bird's pony tail as tight as I want it
~opening a bag of chips by myself

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! God is so good! So glad you are having some good days!

    ReplyDelete