Saturday, March 5, 2011

Charting

I'm behind on my charting and I ate some new foods so I especially need to do it.

~Slept all night and napped!
~New foods - egg whites and mayo

Foods today - refried beans, broccoli, cucumbers, dip I made from a mayo base, egg whites, juice.

I'm wondering how tomorrow will be with the juice at night. It's 100% juice but still a concentrated amount of sugar before bed. Plus I'm sure the mayo had more fat in it than I've eaten all week (plus the eggs). I did NOT drink enough water today. I even bought myself a fancy cup so why can't I remember to use it?!

~Pain level 2. Seems to hold steady around a 2-4 all week. That's good.

~It's still impossible to open anything. I'm thankful for all my strong openers eager to help. My feet are still touch and go. Sometimes ok, sometimes harder to walk. But it does seem like it's better than in the beginning.

~Getting dressed has not been a problem since last Sunday. Though sometimes the buttons on jeans are not so easy. My man seems to delight in tying my shoes even though it's unnecessary. Oh I love him!

1 comment:

  1. hahahah I thought you were going to say he delights in buttoning your jeans! hahah is that too much to comment on? hahah Sorry I couldn't resist! :) xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete