Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh my.

Dr Baker put me on antibiotics. Safer ones, he said that did not destroy the good bacteria. He also said that I may have some reactions after a couple of days and that would be good. Kinda a detox effect.

Boy was he right! I woke up not feeling so great and it went south from there.

I got the ball rolling on school and went back to bed at 10:30. I just got up. At 4:00! PM!!
I slept, shivered, and threw up for 5 hours. Good grief.

But ya know what was happening in the rest of my house? My kids were finishing school, playing happily, feeding their daddy lunch, cleaning up and making supper. Eldest is in the kitchen with pizza crusts in the oven, a vegan pizza recipe underway, and muffins made just in case the pizza is gross.

I am one blessed momma!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, die-off. I'm so sorry you feel so icky. Hang in there, when the bad guys are cleaned out, you'll feel brand-new. Rest is best.

    Love,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sorry! I hope on the other side of this yuckiness, you feel amazing! Praying!!

    ReplyDelete