Monday, March 7, 2011

Too Much To Think About

Hey ya'll, I've heard that it was hard to comment so I changed my settings. Hope this helps!

I found a knot on my foot last night. I almost freaked out. But Honey thought it was just swollen and I was fine with that. But it hurts and was still there this morning so I researched RA nodules. He's right, I don't think that's it. At least I'm not calling it that yet.

But the thought has been rolling around my mind today... "What if this is as good as it gets?"

And I don't mean that in a bad way. I'm so much better and I AM thankful. But I wonder if I'll ever be able to pick up my Bible with one hand again or pull out a full pan of food from the oven by myself, or open my own stuff. Will I ever wake up and be able to walk easily again? I don't know.

If not, I guess it's ok. But I still hope not. In any case, it doesn't matter. It is what it is and it doesn't matter today. Today is good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charting

~Slept all night and didn't even hear the alarm!

~No reactions from the new foods.

Foods... cereal with rice milk, broccoli with dip and hummus, mushrooms, green beans, salad.

~Still hard to walk in the morning or when I've been sitting awhile.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering if this was as good as it's gonna get too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not believe this, but I have actually tried hummus.....I'm sorry that you have to eat it

    Mich

    ReplyDelete