Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yesterday

Maybe it was too many cloudy days in a row.
Maybe it was something I ate. Or didn't.
Maybe it was b/c I didn't sleep well.
Maybe it was a spiritual attack b/c it was Awana night.
Or maybe it was b/c I had to eat asparagus for breakfast.

Whatever it was, yesterday was not so hot. And when I wake up not feeling well, there seems to be a downward emotional spiral that accompanies it. Makes for a crummy day.

But today is better! And the sun is shining!! Oh praise God for the return of the sun! And cereal was made...and that makes a good difference.

I go back and forth between being ok with how I'm eating and hating it. I'm so thankful that we've taught our kids not to talk about other ppl's food. And I hope I've never been insensitive to anyone on a restricted diet. I really don't think ppl eat this way unless there's a very good reason. But I AM feeling better...even on a bad day, so it's worth it.

Today I noticed that I could easily turn the knobs on the stove with one hand. And the car ignition wasn't too hard. Progress! I still hate shoes.

Foods today..
Cereal with soy milk (I like rice milk better)
broccoli and cucumbers with dip, banana
vegetable soup

No comments:

Post a Comment