Monday, March 14, 2011

My Prayer Today

"You hear, O Lord, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry, defending the fatherless and the oppressed, in order that man, who is of the earth, may terrify no more." Ps 10:17-18

Lord, I need your encouragement!

His answer:
"'Because of the oppression of the weak and the groaning of the needy, I will now arise', says the Lord. 'I will protect them from those who malign them.' And the words of the Lord are flawless."
Ps 12:5-6

3 comments:

  1. Amen! His Word cannot be broken, He will not fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on a healthy eating blog that I occasionally read. I don't know anything about this class, but thought I'd let you know. I don't agree with everything she says on her blog, so I don't know how this class would be.
    http://www.cheeseslave.com/2011/03/14/new-online-cooking-class-reversing-food-allergies/

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy,

    Just wanted to let you know that I have been praying for you and keeping up with your blog. I have tried to post a couple of times but I couldn't get it to work.

    I find your attitude encouraging and I am pretty impressed by how you have dealt with all of this. I am sorry for your pain and discouraging days.

    I think you should feel like you can be honest. Don't feel you have to make it all sound good here. The Psalms are full of ups and downs. All feelings are recorded there and I never tire of reading them. I can always relate to them. So say what's on your heart and we will pray for you. I know we will be blessed because of it!

    Lori from WMCHE

    ReplyDelete